A life of miracles is a life fulfilled. To think included could be the first step toward any expectation of magic happening in your life or mine.
A miracle is a supernatural event that merely a divine source can produce for everyone, directly or by way of a person, circumstances, and events. We can’t produce our own miracles, but we could certainly call them “miracles” if something totally unusual occurs inside our lives.
Saintly individuals are known to execute miracles while they live their lives, and even with they have passed away. Two perfect and recent examples are Sister Mother Teresa of Calcutta and Pope John Paul II. Many individuals are familiar with these illustrious persons.
Do many people rely on miracles? Perhaps many do, but my opinion is that folks who practice religion, or are merely spiritual, will most likely run into the merits of believing in miracles. I read once in my life this saying, “If that you do not rely on God, then, how do you expect magic in your life?”
Perhaps that when you’re an Atheist or an Agnostic, it will be difficult to convince you that miracles do happen to people. I have two great friends: one just doesn’t rely on God, and one other doubts that God even exists, but leaves that option open (whatever that means).
How are you aware if magic has occurred in your life? And have you been presently seeking magic for a particular reason?
I will give the perfect answers to those questions, and hopefully you might find an avenue here by way of a different perspective. I have seen miracles in my life, david hoffmeister apple podcast and for the reason that of others, and I came to exactly the same conclusion everytime: I think they certainly were miracles!
They are things that you might want to know beforehand about miracles:
– A miracle can occur in under a wink, and your daily life might be spared to see another day. There’s virtually no time limit to magic, anymore than there’s a period limit to the Universe.
– Be very specific as to what exactly it’s that you might want in your life to happen or in someone else: perhaps a cherished one or a close friend. For example, have you been requesting for magic of healing, curing, salvation, recovery from an addiction, or for another purpose?
– A request for magic to improve someone very near to you from bad to good, whilst that person is happy and content being bad, and even hostile toward you and others, is a tough road to take; and that originates from experience with four nephews who got associated with drugs, and their destiny was doomed.
– We are all eligible and deserving of receiving magic which could certainly save our lives from a real attack by a human, and even an animal; or maybe to recover from various critical conditions such as for example: a bad accident, terminal cancer, coronary arrest, a stroke, overdose of drugs, or other drastic and catastrophic events.
– Pray for magic with total conviction and truthfulness–if magic is strictly what you need to show things around. This request is wholly between you and God, for it’s His way to stay in touch with us.
– Believe that a miracle can happen for you and your loved ones. Should you believe, then don’t hesitate to ask!
– Show patience and pray through the method of experiencing a miracle. Miracles don’t run using a timer, and they do happen whenever you least expect them.
– Prepare yourself for magic to happen without you invoking it, or having petitioned for this previously. Give you a good example: In 2008 my life and that of four others was spared from certain death when I avoided a high-speed car collision in the pouring rain late during the night, and with very poor visibility. The “life-saving miracle” occurred in under a second’s time.
– A miracle is a precious gift from God, and God alone! Should any man or woman claim credit for having performed magic on someone, it will be false and very dishonest.
The following suggestions are given for your benefit, and hopefully you see them:
1) To start with, think that God is the only divine source to offer a miracle. He might use people, events, even circumstances to create about magic; but, magic could happen if it is His will. And I think that a miracle will manifest itself more readily due to the strength of your prayers, and those of others praying toward exactly the same objective with focused faith and belief.
2) Release all doubts about miracles, past beliefs, bad experiences, bitter and bad moments in your life, even other peoples’opinion about miracles. Today is a whole new day, and the way you’walk forward’will determine the results.
3) Dedicate prayer time, preferably early in the morning and late in the evening. In the event that you or a cherished one is in critical condition, then you want to pray anytime of the day. You might want to start your prayers with gratitude by saying these words, “Thanks God for looking after me (or a loved one). I accept Your will, but I am desperate and I am asking for Your urgent help.”
4) Feel liberated to ask people you know personally to pray for you or your loved ones. Many individuals have incredible powers to create about results through prayer. However, I am asking you to please avoid all charlatans that profess to possess “miraculous powers.” All they do is take money from innocent people with out a drop of compassion, shame, or regret. You can see them by the dozens on television, or they pop-up in lots of foreign countries with false pretenses.
5) You’ll experience miracles in your life and in others near to you, not since you or they deserve them, or that you prayed with all your heart, but because we were all made a promise. No-one is singularly favored to receive magic, for that domain belongs to anyone who asks and believes.
I have witnessed miracles in my life, my children, and in my relatives and friends. Some miracles were small and others very significant and impressive. Were they true miracles, or just results brought on by medical advances, and in other cases, simply all the best? Perhaps it absolutely was a mix of both, but what I do know is whichever it absolutely was, a “Thank You,” is all that we have to say sometimes.
When your daily life or mine, or that of a cherished one is on the line, we will draw all that we have at our disposal to pull a miracle. And the reason why that we can do that is because we have free will, and the best without hindrance to ask God in the silence of our prayers.
I will provide you with a very recent case. I was asked to pray for the life span of this specific gentleman who had been found to possess nodules in his lungs. Two separate diagnostics were made through c-scans in just over one month. The initial analysis proved conclusive, but no cancer was detected through lab tests. So, a second c-scan was made 2-3 weeks later. The nodules had become considerably smaller within that span of time; thus, he was spared the operation which he had been prepped for at a medical facility where the surgery was to be performed. Pneumonia was the determining reason for the growth of the nodules.
Was it a “miracle” that occurred here, or just good fortune? It’s totally around the believer to make that determination. The gentleman’s beloved wife explained so it may have been any of many things, including: magic, deep prayers, the holy water treatment (the water used came from Lourdes).
I am a strong believer that prayers carry more strength if they’re dedicated for the advantage of others. Listed here is proof of deep love and total humility when this gentleman’s wife asked me (after having read my article on holy water) to pray for her husband. This request came in my experience after the very first c-scan, but before the 2nd c-scan was taken.
All those who prayed because of this gentleman (including my sister in California who is a cancer survivor) and his family and friends became one unified element, and that is magic upon itself.
It is indeed an advantage of immense honor to pray for everyone in need, and prayers full of love, I think, will be the force that brings miracles to life.
You are more than welcome to attain me through my blog noted below for prayers and holy water. Once I place you on my prayer vigil, the only thing that I ask is that you keep me posted of the progress. My blog is updated almost weekly, and I do discuss other subjects of interest, but with the goal of helping people.